Cat8 Keystone Modular Plug
High Speed 40Gbps 2000MHz Cat8 Keystone RJ45 Toolless Modular Plug
The Keystone Jack is the most widely used jack for networking wall plate solutions or patch panels. Our Keystone Jacks provide the ultimate performance whether they are being used in a home network installation or in high-bandwidth, data-intensive networks. Our Jacks also meet or exceed the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B. Color coding and pin number indications makes termination easier and faster. Both 568-A and 568-B color codes are supported.
* 8 Positions 8 Conductors
* Gold Plated Brass Contacts
* Snaps easily into most Wall Plates, Surface Mount Boxes and Blank Patch Panels
* Easy view color code - 568A & 568B
* It is full shielded with a rugged cast-encased rear, utilizing an innovative toolless termination.
* It is easy to install, reliable for your Cat 8 solutions and stable quality by inset-molding and press-fit assembly process.
* It is suitable for cabling from the smallest home networks to very large data centers.
|Product Name||Keystone Jack|
|Wiring Scheme||T568A or T568B|
|Category||Cat5e/ Cat6/ Cat6A/ Cat7/ Cat8|
|Solid Wire||22 to 26AWG|
|Operating Temperation||-40°C to +75°C|
|Application||Network Cable Cabling|
Network cable cabling
Please contact our sales team!
Whether is a product enquiry or technical help, please send messager here, our team will respond within 24-48 hours.
(We need the information marked with an * in order to contact you.)