Rosca Field Assembly Optical Connector SC/APC
Rosca LX58 SC/APC Fast Connector
Angnet's LX58 screw type fiber optic fast connector is field installable optical fiber conector that can be used for 2*3.0mm flat drop cable and 3.0mm round cable. the filed connector requires no epoxy and no polishing. The unique design of the patented mechanical splice body incorporates a factory-mounted fiber stub and a pre-polished ceramic ferrule. Using this onsite assembly optical connector, it is possible to improve the flexibility of optical wiring design as well as reducing the time required for fiber termination. The Fast connector series are already a popular solution for optical wiring inside buildings and floors for LAN & CCTV applications and FTTH.
- High performance ferrule, high optical and Mechanical performance.
- Fast and easy termination of rectangular section FTTH drop cable;
- No polishing or adhesives required;
- Terminate cable to exact required length;
- Can be re-opened up to 5 times;
- Simple to assemble with our guide rail tool;
- Applied to 2.0mm×3.0mm flat dorp cable and 2.0mm or 3.0mm round drop cable;
- Easy to operate, fast to assemble, high success rate, long time of using, easy maintenance.
|Operation Time||about 15s(exclude fiber presetting)|
|Insertion Loss||≤ 0.3dB(1310nm & 1550nm)|
|Return Loss||≤ -50dB for UPC, ≤ 55dB for APC|
|Reusable Times||>5 times|
|Tighten Strength of Naked Fiber||>5 N|
|Tensile Strength||>30 N|
|Temperature||-40 ~ +85 C|
|On-line Tensile Strength Test (20 N)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Mechanical Durability(500 times)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Drop Test||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
- FTTx fiber optic data transmission
- Optical access network
- Field Repair/Replacement
- Maintenance or emergency restoration of fiber networks
Whether is a product enquiry or technical help, please send messager here, our team will respond within 24-48 hours.
(We need the information marked with an * in order to contact you.)