PDLC Cable Assemblies
CPRI LCDX Cables
PDLC connectors and required optical cables have become standard interface applications for 4G, 5G and wireless base stations, such as remote wireless, optical fiber to antenna, etc. This product is not only suitable for these fields, but also for industrial, aerospace, national defense and other fields. The cable assembled by PDLC has been tested by salt spray. The waterproof grade reaches IP67. It is easy to install and transmit reliable data over a long distance under harsh environment.
- Standard Duplex LC connector, low IL, high RL.
- IP67 protection, salt-mist proof, humidity proof,dust proof.
- Easy Operation, reliable and cost-effective Installation.
- 100% optically tested to ensure quality performance assemblies.
|Optical Characteristics--LC Connector|
|Insertion loss||Single mode|
|Return loss||≥ 60dB (APC); ≥ 50dB (UPC)|
|Vibration||Frequency: 10 to 55Hz,Amplitude: 0.75mm|
|Cable retention||400N (main cable); 50N (connector part)|
|Strength of coupling mechanism||80N for 2 to 3mm cable|
|Cable torsion||15N for 2 to 3mm cable|
|Fall||10 drops, 1m drop height|
|Static lateral load||1N for 1h (main cable); 0.2N for 5min (ranch part)|
|Cold||-25°C, 96h duration|
|Dry heat||+70°C, 96h duration|
|Change of temperature||-25°C to +70°C, 12 cycles|
|Humidity||+40°C at 93%, 96h duration|
- Multi-purpose Outdoor
- For connection between distribution box and RRH
- Deployment in Remote Radio Head cell tower applications
Whether is a product enquiry or technical help, please send messager here, our team will respond within 24-48 hours.
(We need the information marked with an * in order to contact you.)