OptiTap Field Installable Hardened & Reinforced Connector
OptiTap Reinforced Optical Connector
OptiTap Field Installable Connector is a hardened and reinforced fiber optical connector, which compatible with ESC250D, Sumitomo, Fujikura and Furukawa fast connector. Can be used for 2.0*5.0mm outdoor flat drop cable.
OptiTap reinforced adapter is an excellent solution compatible with Coring OptiTap equipment, it is a filed assembly connector adapter, don't need to be terminated in a laboratory, it is easy to install and no need special tools.
- Waterproof level: IP67;
- Compatible with ESC250D, Sumitomo, Fujikura and Furukawa fast connector;
- Fully compatible with the connector systems of OptiTap;
- Field installation, easily mounted on the field mount optical connector, don't need any specific tools or devices;
- Low insert loss and high return loss;
- High mechanical strength performance;
- PEI material, Acid and alkali resistance, Ultraviolet resistanc;
- Outdoor use, 20-year service life.
|Compatibility||Compatible with ESC250D/APC, Sumitomo, Fujikura and Furukawa fast connector|
|Cable type||2*5mm or 2*3mm flat drop cable|
|Typical Insertion Loss||≤0.3 dB|
|Max Insertion Loss||≤0.5 dB|
|Time to terminate||2 min|
|Max Tensile Strength||200N/m|
|Allowable mating||50 times|
|Allowable tensile strength||200N (within 60sec)|
|Material Plastic||Reinforced PEI|
|Operating Temperature||–40℃ to +90 ℃|
|Life Time||20 years|
- Outdoor Areas;
- Harsh Environme.
Whether is a product enquiry or technical help, please send messager here, our team will respond within 24-48 hours.
(We need the information marked with an * in order to contact you.)