NSN Boot Duplex LC Patch Cable
NSN boot patch cable
NSN Boot CPRI Optic Patch Cord cable with flexible boots is the ideal design for outdoor fiber cable applications. Such product can meet the FTTA(fiber to the Antenna) program requirements for outdoor environment conditions. Compatible with Nokia's waterproof connector for latest and next-generation mobile communication systems. Especially in the 3G, 4G,5G Base station (BBU to RRU).
- IP67 protection, salt-mist proof, humidity proof, dust proof;
- Factory-assembled cables for a fast on-site installation;
- Flexibility with small bending radius and excellent cable routing properties;
- The material in the jumpel cable are all-weather and UV-resistant.
|Insertion loss||Single mode|
|Return loss||≥ 60dB (APC); ≥ 50dB (UPC)|
|Vibration||Frequency: 10 to 55Hz,Amplitude: 0.75mm|
|Cable retention||400N (main cable); 50N (connector part)|
|Strength of coupling mechanism||80N for 2 to 3mm cable|
|Cable torsion||15N for 2 to 3mm cable|
|Fall||10 drops, 1m drop height|
|Static lateral load||1N for 1h (main cable); 0.2N for 5min (ranch part)|
|Cold||-25°C, 96h duration|
|Dry heat||+70°C, 96h duration|
|Change of temperature||-25°C to +70°C, 12 cycles|
|Humidity||+40°C at 93%, 96h duration|
- Multi-purpose Outdoor
- For connection between distribution box and RRH
- Deployment in Remote Radio Head cell tower applications
Whether is a product enquiry or technical help, please send messager here, our team will respond within 24-48 hours.
(We need the information marked with an * in order to contact you.)