FTTA CPRI Cable Assemblies
CPRI LCDX Cables
CPRI stands for Common Public Radio Interface, used to carry data between cell sites and base stations. CPRI fiber patch cable is the ideal design for outdoor fiber cable applications. Such product can meet the FTTA(fiber to the Antenna) program requirements for outdoor environment conditions. Especially in the 3G, 4G, Base station (BBU to RRU). CPRI fiber patch cable are rapidly becoming the standard connector interface.
- Ideal for outside cabling application
- Low insertion/high return loss, steady optical transmitting.
- IP67 protection, salt-mist proof, humidity proof, dust proof
- Armored steel tape for rodent resistance
- Easy Operation, reliable and cost-effective
|Optical Characteristics--LC Connector|
|Insertion loss||Single mode|
|Return loss||≥ 60dB (APC); ≥ 50dB (UPC)|
|Vibration||Frequency: 10 to 55Hz,Amplitude: 0.75mm|
|Cable retention||400N (main cable); 50N (connector part)|
|Strength of coupling mechanism||80N for 2 to 3mm cable|
|Cable torsion||15N for 2 to 3mm cable|
|Fall||10 drops, 1m drop height|
|Static lateral load||1N for 1h (main cable); 0.2N for 5min (ranch part)|
|Cold||-25°C, 96h duration|
|Dry heat||+70°C, 96h duration|
|Change of temperature||-25°C to +70°C, 12 cycles|
|Humidity||+40°C at 93%, 96h duration|
- Multi-purpose Outdoor
- For connection between distribution box and RRH
- Deployment in Remote Radio Head cell tower applications
Whether is a product enquiry or technical help, please send messager here, our team will respond within 24-48 hours.
(We need the information marked with an * in order to contact you.)
Add: C1-25/26, Qinghuyuan, Silicon Valley Power, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.