What should be paid attention to when using the huawei mini sc adapter terminal block in a water heater
In the water heater, there is a very important component that is the wiring terminal. If the wiring terminal is not properly handled, it is likely to cause problems such as personal safety and property damage to the user. For the correct application of sc adapter terminals in water heaters, take relevant measures in advance, and do not wait until the accident occurs before you start thinking about taking precautions. What should be paid attention to when the huawei mini sc adapter terminal is used in the water heater.
Generally speaking, when the huawei mini sc adapter terminal block is used in a water heater, the following six points should be paid attention to:
1. The host is connected by a three-pole plug and a sheathed wire. When crimping the wire according to the NL and grounding symbols marked on the three-pole plug, it must be in one-to-one correspondence with the wires on the crimping terminal of the electric heater to prevent short-circuit accidents caused by crimping.
2. The wires of the corresponding color should be crimped according to the NL and grounding symbols marked on the terminals of the electric heater.
3. The wire core should not be damaged when the insulation layer of the wire is cut. The wires connected to the electric heater must be tinned or treated with crimping terminals.
4. The connection of the hard plastic pipe must be firm and sealed. The Mingfu hard plastic pipe shall be protected by steel pipes in places that are prone to mechanical damage through the floor, and the protection height shall not be less than 0.5m.
5. After the hard plastic line is applied to the solar water heater bracket, a waterproof bend must be made. A section of wiring from the waterproof bend to the junction box of the electric heater must be protected by a corrugated pipe.
6. Lay the huawei mini sc adapter with PVC hard plastic pipes, or lay it outdoors. It shall not be laid in places with high temperature and susceptible to mechanical damage.
Whether is a product enquiry or technical help, please send messager here, our team will respond within 24-48 hours.
(We need the information marked with an * in order to contact you.)
Add: C1-23/24, Qinghuyuan, Silicon Valley Power, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
All rights reserved：Shenzhen Angnet Technology co., Ltd 粤ICP备2020088531号 Powered by www.300.cn