What is optitap fiber connector?
With the development of the Internet, office and life are inseparable from the network, and we who use the network every day know very little about network fiber information. Everyone is familiar with the term optical fiber, but many people have not heard of the optitop fiber connector. Over. This is an indispensable component in optical fiber transmission lines, optical fiber distribution frames, and so on. There are many people, "optitap fiber connector", generally called optical fiber connector, not many people can accurately say its principle and type, below This article explains in detail the principle and characteristics of the "optitap fiber connector".
The optitap fiber connector is the optical fiber connector that is connected to the optical module. There are many kinds of them, and they cannot be mutually used. The optical fiber is a detachable (movable) connection device between the optical fiber and the optical fiber. It precisely connects the two end faces of the optical fiber. In order to maximize the coupling of the light energy output by the transmitting fiber to the receiving fiber, and minimize the impact on the system due to its intervention in the optical link, this is the basic requirement of the optical fiber connector.
The use of optitap fiber connector has the closest relationship with the optical fiber system under normal circumstances. When the connector has not been widely used and is not convenient to use, the connector manufacturer has standardized and simplified the connector to a large extent. In the process of using the optical fiber system, it is more convenient for users to use the connector. To a certain extent, the optical fiber connector affects the reliability and performance of the optical transmission system.
The key features of optitap fiber connector:
(1) Mating times: Under normal circumstances, the current optop fiber connector can be plugged and unplugged more than 1,000 times.
(2) Tensile strength: For the connected optitap fiber connector, the tensile strength is generally required to be no less than 90N.
(3) Temperature: Generally, the optical connector of the optical fiber must be used in the temperature range of -40℃ to +70℃.
(4) Interchangeability and reproducibility: Optitap fiber connector is a universal passive device. The same type of fiber connector can be used in any connection and can be used repeatedly. Therefore, under normal circumstances, the additional entry loss is generally less than 0.2dB In the range.
(5) Optical properties: The optical performance requirements of the optitap fiber connector are mainly two basic parameters, insertion loss and return loss. Insertion loss is the connection loss of the effective light intensity loss of the connection, which is due to the insertion of the connector. The insertion loss is as small as possible.
Whether is a product enquiry or technical help, please send messager here, our team will respond within 24-48 hours.
(We need the information marked with an * in order to contact you.)