What huawei fiber optic connectors? What types of huawei fiber optic connectors are there?
With the development of the Internet, office and life are inseparable from the network, and we who use the network every day know very little about network fiber information. Everyone is familiar with the term fiber, but many people have not listened to huawei fiber optic connectors. Said. This is an indispensable component in optical fiber transmission lines, optical fiber distribution frames, and so on. Huawei fiber optic connectors are commonly known as flexible connectors, and generally called huawei fiber optic connectors. Not many people can accurately explain its principle and Type, the following article explains in detail the principle and type of huawei fiber optic connectors.
huawei fiber optic connectors are the fiber optic connectors that are connected to the optical module. There are also many kinds of devices that cannot be mutually used. The optical fiber and the optical fiber are detachably (movably) connected. It precisely connects the two end faces of the optical fiber. Butt, so that the light energy output by the transmitting fiber can be coupled to the receiving fiber to the maximum, and the impact on the system due to its intervention in the optical link is minimized. This is the basic requirement of optical fiber connectors. The use of the connector has the closest relationship with the optical fiber system under normal circumstances. When the connector has not been widely used and is not easy to use, the connector manufacturer has standardized and simplified the connector to a large extent. In the process of using the optical fiber system, it is more convenient for users to use the connector. To a certain extent, the optical fiber connector affects the reliability and performance of the optical transmission system.
People who don't touch optical fibers often may mistakenly think that the optical fiber connectors of GBIC and SFP modules are the same, but they are not. The SFP module is connected to the LC fiber optic connector, and the GBIC is connected to the SC huawei fiber optic connectors.
Key features of huawei fiber optic connectors
(1) Mating times: Generally, the current huawei fiber optic connectors can be inserted and unplugged more than 1,000 times.
(2) Tensile strength: For the connected optical fiber connectors, the tensile strength is generally required to be no less than 90N.
(3) Temperature: Generally, huawei fiber optic connectors must be used within the temperature range of -40°C to +70°C.
(4) Interchangeability and reproducibility: huawei fiber optic connectors are universal passive devices. The same type of fiber optic connectors can be used in any connection and can be used repeatedly. Therefore, under normal circumstances, the additional entry loss is generally less than 0.2 Within the range of dB.
(5) Optical properties: The optical performance requirements of huawei fiber optic connectors are mainly two basic parameters, insertion loss and return loss. Insertion loss is the connection loss of the effective light intensity loss of the connection, which is due to the insertion of the connector. The insertion loss is as small as possible. Generally, it should not be about 0.5dB.
According to different transmission media, huawei fiber optic connectors can be divided into single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic connectors. According to different structures, huawei fiber optic connectors can be divided into various models, such as ST, SC, FC, LC, MT-RJ, MPO /MTP, MU, DIN, E2000, SMA, BICONIC, D4, etc. SC fiber optic connectors are snap-in connectors with 2.5mm pins. Because of their excellent performance, they are widely used in various fields.
Whether is a product enquiry or technical help, please send messager here, our team will respond within 24-48 hours.
(We need the information marked with an * in order to contact you.)